Through the combination of a poor economy, an increase in healthier living, and a spike in many states on the price of tobacco products, quitting smoking has become a common goal for a number of Americans. Many have quickly realized that the only way to quit smoking is to quit nicotine altogether. And Smoke Deter is one of the hottest natural quit smoking products on the market this year. But does Smoke Deter really work?
In a word, yes. But how does Smoke Deter work you ask? I’ll tell you! This product really works because it uses a combination of natural herbs that quell the negative effects of nicotine withdrawal. Homeopathic experts selected these ingredients specifically for this purpose, and they’ve done an excellent job at it. So what are these wonderful herbs and what do they do? Here’s a quick summary:
- Arsenicum Iodatum 200C – Relieves dry XP 77W Box Mod cough
- Avena (Oat) 1X – Create a soothing action on the nerves
- Ignatia Amara 200C – Relieves the physical manifestations of stress
- Lung (Pulmo-porcine) 6X – Relieves lung and bronchial inflammation
- Nux Vomica (Poison Nut) 10X – Calms your hunger feeling
- Stricta Pulomaria (Lung Wort) 200C – Fights the dull feeling that accompanies nicotine withdrawal
- Tabacum 200C – Relieves craving for tobacco
What makes Smoke Deter different from other natural quit smoking products is that it combines a daily regimen of pills with the spray. This spray is extremely helpful and quite necessary for the average medium to heavy smoker. What happens is that although the pills are delivering the Smoke Deter formula to the body at a consistent rate, they don’t take nicotine “fits” into consideration. Thus the spray gives an extra boost at these crucial times.